WorldChicago’s Young Professionals membership offers opportunities for globally-minded, civically-engaged young leaders to expand their local and international networks, access global expertise, and meet socially and professionally with leaders from around the world.
The Young Professionals mission is to build an active and engaged community of internationally-minded young professionals who are dedicated to supporting WorldChicago’s citizen diplomacy efforts.
Young Professionals Members
● Help grow the WorldChicago network by recruiting new membership for the Young Professionals group
● Serve as ambassadors for citizen diplomacy efforts in Chicago
● Act as international cultural and professional liaisons between Chicagoans and visitors
● Bring other young professionals to events to introduce them to WorldChicago
● Host international visitors in Chicago and participate in networking and social gatherings
● Advise WorldChicago leadership on Young Professionals event opportunities and help chart future direction of the Young Professionals group
Benefits of Young Professionals
● Meet and work with international visitors
● Connect with other internationally-minded professionals in the community
● Network with seasoned professionals who have international careers
● Free admission to Coffee Conversations events
● Members-first opportunities to host visitors through the International Leadership Visitors
● Program and Youth Leadership Program (Homestay & Meal hosts)
● Weekly email updates detailing international visitors and distinguished speakers programs
For more information about Young Professionals membership, email Abbey Jennings or call 312.254.1800 x103.