World Chicago receives about 60% of our funding through U.S. Department of State program grants and contracts. The remaining 40% is achieved through individual donations, special events, membership, and sponsorships. Our generous donors help close this funding gap and create even more opportunities to bring the world to Chicago, and Chicago to the world.
Thank you to all of our donors!
Brian Caffarelli & Stacy Dalton
Peggy & Eric Parfenoff
Carol & John Rappel
Jessica & Steve Sarowitz
Stephen Spigel & Diana Williams
Louis P. & Joyce Vitullo
WorldChicago extends a special thank you to the Sarowitz Family.
Help support citizen diplomacy in Chicago — make your tax-deductible donation today!